Run, Lift
Morning
6 mile run moderate pace (50:56)
snatch 2 x 95, 105, 110, 2 x 2 115
clean and jerk 1 x 135, 145, 155, 160, 165, 170
front squat 3 x 3 185
clean + 2 jerks 4 x 2 135
• Sleep 8.5 hours
• Body feels good, hip flexers are a little tight
• Notes: on the clean and jerks today I hit a pr of 5 pounds. I'm hoping to have it up to 185 by the end of the year.
6 mile run moderate pace (50:56)
snatch 2 x 95, 105, 110, 2 x 2 115
clean and jerk 1 x 135, 145, 155, 160, 165, 170
front squat 3 x 3 185
clean + 2 jerks 4 x 2 135
• Sleep 8.5 hours
• Body feels good, hip flexers are a little tight
• Notes: on the clean and jerks today I hit a pr of 5 pounds. I'm hoping to have it up to 185 by the end of the year.
Comments
Post a Comment