Hell Night 1 preview

So me and a couple of my friends have been thinking about doing this for quite some time. It is going to last 24 hours and it's going to be a mix of an adventure race and BUD/S. This is for people who are wanting to go to BUD/S or wanting to be part of some othe type of special forces or someone who is just wanting to test themselves mentally and physically.

I have never done a 24 hour challenge like this before, and am very eager to see what it's like. The way that I have designed this so that each person will have to make decisions, act rationally, and remember information during all of it. Also while being cold, out of breath, and physically exhausted that will make it much harder, and it will require mental toughness to get threw it all. And adding to that most of the challenges will be a team effort, and I don't expect that to be an easy thing to do while being under constant physical stress.

With this contest I am not keeping up with points or a score, however I am going to evaluate on how well I did based on 1) my completion and 2) on how I hold up during the PT and my ability to think clearly in the midst of stressful situations.

Here is the template:

Planned date of event is December 20th

0000 - NATO and PT
0100 - Recon Task Alpha
0330 - Product Task
0500 - Ruck March
0615 - Running, PT, Competitions
1015 - Getting Wet and Ultimate Frisbee
1100 - SEAL PST
1200 - SEAL Memorization Task
1300 - Ruck March Recon
1530 - Ab Rape
1630 - Attention to Detail
1745 - CSAR (combat search and rescue)
1930 - Competitions and PT
2100 - Memorization of Top Military's
2200 - Planks with Ruck
2230 - Memorization of SEAL code
2330 - Final PT

Gear needed for Challenge


 cell phone 
• backpack (preferably load bearing)
• 1-2 changes of cloths
• at least 15-20$ cash
• water bottle
• swim suit
• 2,500 calories of food
• pair of gloves
•  underarmor or turtle neck
• jacket or sweatshirt
• extra jacket or sweatshirt 
• compression shorts
• warm long pants
• 2 pairs of warm socks
• running shoes
• headlamp or flash light

If there's anybody who's reading this and lives around my area, let me know and you can join us. 


Comments

  1. Did you complete this on the 10th or are you still planning to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a planned event for December 20th. I am still working on some minor details on planning it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good, I too am training for BUD/S and have completed a few similar Hell Nights. I wish I could get down there to participate but I'm all the way up in NJ.

    Good luck and train hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core