Lift, Cals, Core, Run

Morning


Front squat 5 x 135, 155, 185
Back squats 3 x 5 185
Power clean 3 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 175
Overhead step ups 2 x 10 /leg 45#


Afternoon


Pull ups 4 x 10, 1 x 8
Push ups 6 x 20
Sit ups 6 x 20
(1 minute breaks)


Core Work
1 minute each station:
6 inches
L-plank
Plank
R-plank
Superman


5k run moderate/fast pace  (21:01)


• Sleep 8 hours
• Body is exhausted
• Notes: Doing those 1 minute breaks really demolished me, I think I'm going to stick with that amount of rest for the next couple weeks and see how it works. The run today was suppose to be just a 30 minute run, but around the 2-2.5 mile mark I looked at the watch and realized I was at a good pace so I picked it up and tried for a 5k. Happy with the result considering I had already done lower body strength training today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core