Lift, Metcon

Morning

squat clean 3 x 135, 3 x 155, 1 x 185, 190, 195, 200, 205
back squat 5 x 135, 5 x 185, 3 x 205, 2 x 225, 2 x 225, 20 x 135
step ups 3 x 8 / leg 65
front squat 5 x 135, 3 x 3 185


Afternoon

5 rounds for time:
10 sit ups (no using arms)
15 ring dips (kipping)
20 kettlebell swings 35

my time: 8:44


• Sleep 7 hours
• Body chest and arms are sore
• Notes: strength training was awesome today. I just got weightlifting shoes so I can tell those have a major impact on my lifts. 
My birthday was yesterday and these are some of the things I got:
- weightlifting shoes (rogue do-wins)
- 35 pound kettlebell
- krav maga and mma lessons
- and some rogue fitness apparel for working out in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core