Lift, Metcon
Morning
bench press 5 x 135, 3 x 155, 165, 175, 1 x 185(failed 2nd), 3 x 185
floor press 4 x 10 135
inclined bench 10 x 100, 10 x 105, 10 x 110
Afternoon
12 minute AMRAP
6 deadlifts 185
12 push ups
24 double unders
my score: 9 rounds + 5 double unders
• Sleep 7.5 hours
• Body is tired and arms extremely fatigued
• Notes: on the metcon today I was hoping for 10 rounds, and I was only 19 double unders away. Ready to keep working hard.
"Pain is Weakness leaving the Body" - A Navy SEAL
bench press 5 x 135, 3 x 155, 165, 175, 1 x 185(failed 2nd), 3 x 185
floor press 4 x 10 135
inclined bench 10 x 100, 10 x 105, 10 x 110
Afternoon
12 minute AMRAP
6 deadlifts 185
12 push ups
24 double unders
my score: 9 rounds + 5 double unders
• Sleep 7.5 hours
• Body is tired and arms extremely fatigued
• Notes: on the metcon today I was hoping for 10 rounds, and I was only 19 double unders away. Ready to keep working hard.
"Pain is Weakness leaving the Body" - A Navy SEAL
Comments
Post a Comment