Lift, Run
Morning
bench press 5 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 170, 175
hang power clean 5 x 135, 4 x 3 155
front squat 5 x 135, 3 x 155, 1 x 185, 195, 205, 215
Afternoon
30 minute run moderate pace (3.78 miles)
• Sleep 7.5 hours
• Body legs are sore
• Notes: went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have sinus infection. I didn't want it to effect my training that much so I just tapered it down a little bit. Tons of homework again tonight, and I'm going to our schools x-country banquet tonight.
bench press 5 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 170, 175
hang power clean 5 x 135, 4 x 3 155
front squat 5 x 135, 3 x 155, 1 x 185, 195, 205, 215
Afternoon
30 minute run moderate pace (3.78 miles)
• Sleep 7.5 hours
• Body legs are sore
• Notes: went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have sinus infection. I didn't want it to effect my training that much so I just tapered it down a little bit. Tons of homework again tonight, and I'm going to our schools x-country banquet tonight.
Comments
Post a Comment