Recap

This past week has been super busy. I have literally been doing nothing but school, training, working, or studying. But anyways, here's a recap of some highlights of this past week. 

* finished week two of smolov. Yesterday was 10 x 3 at 310 pounds. 
* power clean triple at 245 lbs 
* power snatch double at 195 lbs 
* did metcons every day 

Yesterday before Squating I trained with Hudson and hit a snatch balance pr at 245. Barely missed 250. We also did an old regionals workout that was; 

For time: 
Row 2k 
50 pistols, alternating legs 
30 hang power cleans 205 

I got 16:59. The prescribed weight for this was 225, but I didn't want to be doing singles the entire time so I cut it down 20 pounds. 

Drew 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core