Lift, Metcon
overhead squat 3 x 95, 125, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225pr, 235pr
deadlift 3 x 225, 275, 315, 345, 365
3 rounds fast but not timed
5 bench press (205 lbs)
50 double unders
5 weighted c2b pull ups (35 lbs)
rest 1 minute between rounds
• sleep 8 hours
• notes: stopped the deadlifts after 365 because my back was not feeling 100 percent. Definitely not as heavy as I could have gone. Did a good bit of stretching today. I was feeling really tight and beat up today so I took the volume down.
Drew
deadlift 3 x 225, 275, 315, 345, 365
3 rounds fast but not timed
5 bench press (205 lbs)
50 double unders
5 weighted c2b pull ups (35 lbs)
rest 1 minute between rounds
• sleep 8 hours
• notes: stopped the deadlifts after 365 because my back was not feeling 100 percent. Definitely not as heavy as I could have gone. Did a good bit of stretching today. I was feeling really tight and beat up today so I took the volume down.
Drew
Comments
Post a Comment