Lift, Metcon, Skill
1145
Clean (from blocks) 1 x 95, 155, 175, 195, 215, 225, 235, 245, 255, 265, 275(f), 265, 270
5 rounds of:
30 calorie row
20 toes to bar
10 shoulder to overhead 135 lbs
rest 1 minute between rounds
1500
every 90 seconds, for 9 minutes (6 sets)
muscle snatch 1 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 170(f), 165
foreword roll to support practice for 12 minutes
spent a few minutes in the pool; treading and breath holding
water temp: 54
mobility work for 30 minutes
• sleep 9 hours
• notes: 15 pound pr on the clean from the blocks today. My pool was 54 degrees today, and it is only going to continue to get colder. I am going to try and be consistent with working cold water stuff in the next few months. I need to be comfortable being cold and wet in the future, so I'm going to start now and see how it goes.
Drew
Clean (from blocks) 1 x 95, 155, 175, 195, 215, 225, 235, 245, 255, 265, 275(f), 265, 270
5 rounds of:
30 calorie row
20 toes to bar
10 shoulder to overhead 135 lbs
rest 1 minute between rounds
1500
every 90 seconds, for 9 minutes (6 sets)
muscle snatch 1 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 170(f), 165
foreword roll to support practice for 12 minutes
spent a few minutes in the pool; treading and breath holding
water temp: 54
mobility work for 30 minutes
• sleep 9 hours
• notes: 15 pound pr on the clean from the blocks today. My pool was 54 degrees today, and it is only going to continue to get colder. I am going to try and be consistent with working cold water stuff in the next few months. I need to be comfortable being cold and wet in the future, so I'm going to start now and see how it goes.
Drew
Comments
Post a Comment