Lift, Metcon, Row, Efficiency, Skill
1330
snatch 2 x 95, 125, 135, 155, 175, 195, 205, 1 x 225, 235f
back squat 3 x 185, 225, 275, 305, 315, 335, 345f x 2
8 minute AMRAP
3,3…6,6…9,9…12,12…
power snatch (95 lbs)
box jump overs (24")
15 + 19 reps (18 ps and 1 bjo)
row 3 x 500 meters (90 sec breaks) - 1:44, 1:45, 1:44
1900
squat snatch 3 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 125 lbs
3 sets of
1 muscle ups
1 muscle up + 1 ring dip
1 muscle up + 2 ring dip
1 muscle up + 3 ring dip…
5 full rounds (5 dips), 4 full rounds (4 dips), 3 rounds + 1 mu (3 dips + 1 mu)
• sleep 8 hours
• notes: absolutely estatic that I hit 225 snatch today. That's a goal I've had for a while now, and it is a boost of confidence to reach it. I'm coming for 235 next. I got a good amount of volume in today. This is what I am hoping every day will look like volume wise from here on out.
snatch 2 x 95, 125, 135, 155, 175, 195, 205, 1 x 225, 235f
back squat 3 x 185, 225, 275, 305, 315, 335, 345f x 2
8 minute AMRAP
3,3…6,6…9,9…12,12…
power snatch (95 lbs)
box jump overs (24")
15 + 19 reps (18 ps and 1 bjo)
row 3 x 500 meters (90 sec breaks) - 1:44, 1:45, 1:44
1900
squat snatch 3 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 125 lbs
3 sets of
1 muscle ups
1 muscle up + 1 ring dip
1 muscle up + 2 ring dip
1 muscle up + 3 ring dip…
5 full rounds (5 dips), 4 full rounds (4 dips), 3 rounds + 1 mu (3 dips + 1 mu)
• sleep 8 hours
• notes: absolutely estatic that I hit 225 snatch today. That's a goal I've had for a while now, and it is a boost of confidence to reach it. I'm coming for 235 next. I got a good amount of volume in today. This is what I am hoping every day will look like volume wise from here on out.
Comments
Post a Comment