Lift, Active Recovery
back squat 10 x 3 x 320 lbs
hang clean + clean - 95, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225
5 sets of:
5 bench press (185 lbs)
10 pendley row (135 lbs)
1.5 mile jog for active recovery
• sleep 8 hours
• notes: today marks the end of smolov, which is the last strength program I will be doing before the open. I have built up some decent strength, now it's time to get that metabolic stuff up along with working on moving medium weights for multiple reps. The cleans today felt supper heavy after all the squatting I did previously... 205 which normally feels like cake gave me a hard time. This morning I got my ACT scores back and to my surprise it was a 28, which is equivalent to a 1270 SAT score.
hang clean + clean - 95, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225
5 sets of:
5 bench press (185 lbs)
10 pendley row (135 lbs)
1.5 mile jog for active recovery
• sleep 8 hours
• notes: today marks the end of smolov, which is the last strength program I will be doing before the open. I have built up some decent strength, now it's time to get that metabolic stuff up along with working on moving medium weights for multiple reps. The cleans today felt supper heavy after all the squatting I did previously... 205 which normally feels like cake gave me a hard time. This morning I got my ACT scores back and to my surprise it was a 28, which is equivalent to a 1270 SAT score.
Comments
Post a Comment