Lift, Metcon, Climb
0745
3 position clean (hip, knee, floor) - 95, 135, 155, 185, 205, 225
- then -
1 clean every 30 seconds for 5 minutes at 205
15 minute AMRAP
3 muscle ups
5 clean and jerks (115 lbs)
7 burpees
* alternated rounds with Hudson
* person not on movements is on air dyne
1500
rocking climbing and bouldering for 2 hours
• sleep 7.5 hours
• notes: my lower back (lumbar) is feeling really out of wack. I can't get a chiropractic appointment until Monday, so if it doesn't feel better tomorrow then I won't be lifting. Not taking a chance of injury. The 15 min AMRAP today was hard and fast.
3 position clean (hip, knee, floor) - 95, 135, 155, 185, 205, 225
- then -
1 clean every 30 seconds for 5 minutes at 205
15 minute AMRAP
3 muscle ups
5 clean and jerks (115 lbs)
7 burpees
* alternated rounds with Hudson
* person not on movements is on air dyne
1500
rocking climbing and bouldering for 2 hours
• sleep 7.5 hours
• notes: my lower back (lumbar) is feeling really out of wack. I can't get a chiropractic appointment until Monday, so if it doesn't feel better tomorrow then I won't be lifting. Not taking a chance of injury. The 15 min AMRAP today was hard and fast.
Comments
Post a Comment