Strict Shoulder Press PR
Heaviest of the Clean complex:
Mid thigh
Below knees
Obove ground
135, 155, 185, 205, 225, 235(f)
I need to work on my flexibility quite a bit. My ankles, hips, and shoulders all need some work.
Strict Press
5 x 5
95, 115, 135, 145, 155(f)
This was a 5 rep PR of 10 pounds.
12 minute AMRAP
5 Clean and Jerks 135#
10 Pull Ups
I alternated back and forth with two other guys. Two would be working and one would be resting.
Today was the first day I had the chance to workout with Hudson Fricke.
DM
Mid thigh
Below knees
Obove ground
135, 155, 185, 205, 225, 235(f)
I need to work on my flexibility quite a bit. My ankles, hips, and shoulders all need some work.
Strict Press
5 x 5
95, 115, 135, 145, 155(f)
This was a 5 rep PR of 10 pounds.
12 minute AMRAP
5 Clean and Jerks 135#
10 Pull Ups
I alternated back and forth with two other guys. Two would be working and one would be resting.
Today was the first day I had the chance to workout with Hudson Fricke.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment