Putting in some good work
Find your heaviest of:
Clean + Low Hang Clean + Mid Hang Clean
135, 155, 185, 205, 225(f), 225(f), 225
I need to work on flexibility to make hitting the positions less of a struggle.
10 min EMOM
3 Muscle Ups
20 Double Unders
I went unbroken with the muscle ups through the 9th round, but on the 10th round I failed the 3rd.
30-20-10
Shoulder to Overhead 105#
KBS 53#
Row Calories
Forgot my time
This was some good conditioning. Tomorrow is going to be a heavy day.
DM
Clean + Low Hang Clean + Mid Hang Clean
135, 155, 185, 205, 225(f), 225(f), 225
I need to work on flexibility to make hitting the positions less of a struggle.
10 min EMOM
3 Muscle Ups
20 Double Unders
I went unbroken with the muscle ups through the 9th round, but on the 10th round I failed the 3rd.
30-20-10
Shoulder to Overhead 105#
KBS 53#
Row Calories
Forgot my time
This was some good conditioning. Tomorrow is going to be a heavy day.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment