Getting below parallel
Hang Snatch
5 x 1
135, 145, 155, 165, 175(f)
I tryed to focus on a good sweep and solid catch. 165 felt real good and light, but for some reason I just couldn't get 175.
Hang Clean and Jerk
5 x 1
185, 205, 215, 225, 235(f)
The clean felt a little off today, but the jerks felt great. I failed the hang clean at 235.
Snatch Balance
5 x 1
165, 185, 205, 225, 245(f)
Considering this is my first time ever maxing on this lift I was pretty happy. 225 has never felt so light getting it overhead.
Pause Back Squat (2-3 seconds)
3 x 2
225, 255, 275
Not a lot of reps on the squats, but I did get quite a few throughout the training session.
DM
5 x 1
135, 145, 155, 165, 175(f)
I tryed to focus on a good sweep and solid catch. 165 felt real good and light, but for some reason I just couldn't get 175.
Hang Clean and Jerk
5 x 1
185, 205, 215, 225, 235(f)
The clean felt a little off today, but the jerks felt great. I failed the hang clean at 235.
Snatch Balance
5 x 1
165, 185, 205, 225, 245(f)
Considering this is my first time ever maxing on this lift I was pretty happy. 225 has never felt so light getting it overhead.
Pause Back Squat (2-3 seconds)
3 x 2
225, 255, 275
Not a lot of reps on the squats, but I did get quite a few throughout the training session.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment