Back Squat PR for 3
Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3
225, 275, 295, 305, 315
This is a big PR for me. My previous 1RM was 325 and doing 10 pounds under that for 3 reps pretty much proves that I have gone up.
Snatch 2-2-2-2-2
115, 135, 145, 155, 165
This was heavy, but was not as heavy as I could have gone.
GHD Hip Extensions
4 x 7 x 65#
I had never done these before. They light your hamstrings up!
Row 20 minutes
1 minute on : 1 minute off
2831 meters (total)
I worked out with Charles Crumpton today. He pushed me on the rowing every set. Today was one of those days that I just didn't feel like training, so I found out what Charles was doing and just did that. I ended up having a solid day of training.
DM
225, 275, 295, 305, 315
This is a big PR for me. My previous 1RM was 325 and doing 10 pounds under that for 3 reps pretty much proves that I have gone up.
Snatch 2-2-2-2-2
115, 135, 145, 155, 165
This was heavy, but was not as heavy as I could have gone.
GHD Hip Extensions
4 x 7 x 65#
I had never done these before. They light your hamstrings up!
Row 20 minutes
1 minute on : 1 minute off
2831 meters (total)
I worked out with Charles Crumpton today. He pushed me on the rowing every set. Today was one of those days that I just didn't feel like training, so I found out what Charles was doing and just did that. I ended up having a solid day of training.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment