Hitting some press PRs
Bench Press 5-5-3-3-2-2
165, 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
Hitting 225 for 2 today was a 2 rep PR. So glad I finaly can rep 225.
Power Snatch
3 reps EMOM x 10 minutes at 115#
Snatch Tempo Pulls
5 x 2 x 215#
On the power snatches I went light to focus on getting more efficient in the movement. I worked on keeping the bar close and sweeping it rather than bouncing.
Push Press 3RM
95, 135, 155, 185, 195
Shoulders were a little tight on this, but other than that it went good. Pretty sure this was a PR!
DM
165, 185, 195, 205, 215, 225
Hitting 225 for 2 today was a 2 rep PR. So glad I finaly can rep 225.
Power Snatch
3 reps EMOM x 10 minutes at 115#
Snatch Tempo Pulls
5 x 2 x 215#
On the power snatches I went light to focus on getting more efficient in the movement. I worked on keeping the bar close and sweeping it rather than bouncing.
Push Press 3RM
95, 135, 155, 185, 195
Shoulders were a little tight on this, but other than that it went good. Pretty sure this was a PR!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment