Forgot to post yesterday
Back Squat
10 x 225, 7 x 255, 5 x 275, 3 x 295, 1 x 305, 315, 335(f)
Just decided to get under some heavy weight. No specific rep schemes.
20 min EMOM
2 Squat Snatches 115#
I really tried to focus on good positioning in every aspect of the lift. It was a lot to think about, but I did my best to make it happen.
Chest to Bar Pull Ups
10 x 5
The purpose of this was to just work on getting each rep fluently and with best technique possible.
3 x max effort chin over bar holds
Just trying to get comfortable in that position.
DM
10 x 225, 7 x 255, 5 x 275, 3 x 295, 1 x 305, 315, 335(f)
Just decided to get under some heavy weight. No specific rep schemes.
20 min EMOM
2 Squat Snatches 115#
I really tried to focus on good positioning in every aspect of the lift. It was a lot to think about, but I did my best to make it happen.
Chest to Bar Pull Ups
10 x 5
The purpose of this was to just work on getting each rep fluently and with best technique possible.
3 x max effort chin over bar holds
Just trying to get comfortable in that position.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment