New Equipment Came In

Find your heaviest of the complex: 
Squat Clean 
Front Squat 
Front Squat 
Jerk 

135, 155, 165, 185, 205, 215, 225, 235, 245(f) 

I got up to about where I had guessed, but if I wasn't as sore as I was I might have been able to get that 245. I need to work on not being so quad dominant on my front squats. 

Strict Shoulder Press 2RM 

75, 95, 115, 125, 135, 145 

My back position started to get a little ugly so I stopped after 145. 

"The Animal"
For time: 
100 Kettlebell Swings 70#
7:38

I put my new KB to good use today. This was the first time I had done this workout so I didn't know what to expect. I started with a set of 15 then did sets of 10 up until 75 reps. I ended with a set of 13 and 12. Kettlebell Swings are something I need quite a bit of work on, and I can guarantee that I will destroy that weakness. 




6 x Standing Triple Jump 

25-27 feet is an estimate 

I used my feet to measure distance so it is by no means an exact measurement. 

My friend Blake asked me to play in a church softball game tonight which lasted about an hour. I had 3 hits and a walk. It was fun to just fool around and not take it serious. 

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core