Back Uprises on a Bar
Deadlift
5 x 7
275, 295, 305, 315, 335
Felt really good on the deadlift a today. I was jumping up by 10s the first few sets, but then after hitting 315 with not too much struggle I jumped up 20 pounds to 335 I got it solid.
Snatch Balances 6 x 2 (for technique)
95, 125, 135, 155, 165, 185
I could have gone a good bit heavier than this, but I wanted to work on speed under the bar and catching it in a good position.
3 Position Snatch Pull
Ground + Low Hang + High Hang
135, 155, 165, 185
The purpose of this was just to get some heavy snatch pulls and to work on the sweep.
Took a little break to have lunch and hang out by the pool. Then at 3:00 I did…
5 rounds for time:
5 Deadliffs 305#
15 GHDSU
6:27
This is a good combination… it lit my core up real nice!
Back Uprise on a Bar
Spent 30 minutes Practicing
After I got a good rep (which took me about 5 minutes) I kept practicing to try and get it more efficient.
DM
5 x 7
275, 295, 305, 315, 335
Felt really good on the deadlift a today. I was jumping up by 10s the first few sets, but then after hitting 315 with not too much struggle I jumped up 20 pounds to 335 I got it solid.
Snatch Balances 6 x 2 (for technique)
95, 125, 135, 155, 165, 185
I could have gone a good bit heavier than this, but I wanted to work on speed under the bar and catching it in a good position.
3 Position Snatch Pull
Ground + Low Hang + High Hang
135, 155, 165, 185
The purpose of this was just to get some heavy snatch pulls and to work on the sweep.
Took a little break to have lunch and hang out by the pool. Then at 3:00 I did…
5 rounds for time:
5 Deadliffs 305#
15 GHDSU
6:27
This is a good combination… it lit my core up real nice!
Back Uprise on a Bar
Spent 30 minutes Practicing
After I got a good rep (which took me about 5 minutes) I kept practicing to try and get it more efficient.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment