10 rep Back Squat PR
Back Squat heavy single
185, 225, 275, 305
then,
5 x 2 x 275 + max set at 275 (10 reps)
For some reason 275 felt really heavy for the first 4 sets then on the last set it felt great so I decided to go for a max set.
Hang Power Clean heavy single
135, 185, 215, 225
then,
5 x 3 x 185
This felt good. I worked on keeping my feet no wider than how I squat when receiving the bar.
6 x 40 yard sprints
I didn't time these but I went hard.
3 Muscle Ups EMOM for 10 minutes (8# weight vest)
I went unbroken up until the 9th minute where I got two then failed the third. I got all the reps in within the minute.
2500 meter active recovery row
DM
185, 225, 275, 305
then,
5 x 2 x 275 + max set at 275 (10 reps)
For some reason 275 felt really heavy for the first 4 sets then on the last set it felt great so I decided to go for a max set.
Hang Power Clean heavy single
135, 185, 215, 225
then,
5 x 3 x 185
This felt good. I worked on keeping my feet no wider than how I squat when receiving the bar.
6 x 40 yard sprints
I didn't time these but I went hard.
3 Muscle Ups EMOM for 10 minutes (8# weight vest)
I went unbroken up until the 9th minute where I got two then failed the third. I got all the reps in within the minute.
2500 meter active recovery row
DM
Comments
Post a Comment