Last two Days
Wednesday:
Back Squat
5 x 5
225, 245, 275, 305, 315(f)
I had some spotting help at 315, so I'm not counting it as a 5RM.
7 x 7 Deadlifts
* Rest 1 minute between sets
275 x 4 sets, 295 x 3 sets
Hudson came up with this, and it lit my hamstrings up.
3 sets:
10 Glute Ham Raises
10 Strict Toes to Bar
I did no weight on the first set of glue ham raises, then 10# on the 2nd and 25# on the 3rd.
Thursday:
Power snatch
5 reps every minute for 5 minutes (95#)
3 reps every minute for 5 minutes (115#)
1 rep every 30 seconds for 5 minutes (135#)
1 rep every 30 seconds for 5 minutes (145#)
Tried to keep my feet closer together rather than letting them jump out real wide.
10 min EMOM
Even - 1 Muscle Up (15# vest)
Odd - Practice Splits
DM
Back Squat
5 x 5
225, 245, 275, 305, 315(f)
I had some spotting help at 315, so I'm not counting it as a 5RM.
7 x 7 Deadlifts
* Rest 1 minute between sets
275 x 4 sets, 295 x 3 sets
Hudson came up with this, and it lit my hamstrings up.
3 sets:
10 Glute Ham Raises
10 Strict Toes to Bar
I did no weight on the first set of glue ham raises, then 10# on the 2nd and 25# on the 3rd.
Thursday:
Power snatch
5 reps every minute for 5 minutes (95#)
3 reps every minute for 5 minutes (115#)
1 rep every 30 seconds for 5 minutes (135#)
1 rep every 30 seconds for 5 minutes (145#)
Tried to keep my feet closer together rather than letting them jump out real wide.
10 min EMOM
Even - 1 Muscle Up (15# vest)
Odd - Practice Splits
DM
Comments
Post a Comment