Working on Snatches
Back Squat 3 x 215, 3 x 245, 3 x 275, 3 x 295, 3 x 295(f), 3 x 285, 1 x 305
This was a heavy as crap day. I failed the 3rd rep at 295 for the second set and backed it down to 285 for the third set. Then the last set was suppose to be 95% x 3 which is 305, and I only got it once. Probably not smart to squat heavy like this back to back days, but I had no other choice.
Muscle Snatch heaviest set of 3
75, 95, 105, 125, 135, 145(f)
This went well. I probably could have gone for another attempt at 145, but I went ahead and moved on to the next thing on the list.
Hang Squat Snatch
1 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 175(f)
I need to work on my technique on snatches. Will put that as one of my top priorities.
DM
This was a heavy as crap day. I failed the 3rd rep at 295 for the second set and backed it down to 285 for the third set. Then the last set was suppose to be 95% x 3 which is 305, and I only got it once. Probably not smart to squat heavy like this back to back days, but I had no other choice.
Muscle Snatch heaviest set of 3
75, 95, 105, 125, 135, 145(f)
This went well. I probably could have gone for another attempt at 145, but I went ahead and moved on to the next thing on the list.
Hang Squat Snatch
1 x 135, 145, 155, 165, 175(f)
I need to work on my technique on snatches. Will put that as one of my top priorities.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment