Quick rowing interval sprints

Strict Shoulder Press 
7 x 3 

75, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145(f) 

It felt good up until I hit 135 x 3. That was a challenging set. 145 just wasn't going up for 3 reps. 

Weighted Chest to Bar Pull Ups 
7 x 3 

20, 35, 35, 35, 35, 35, 50(f) 

I don't have a dip belt at my house so I was doing this with dumbbells. So I could only do so much with what I had. I got 2 reps with 50 pounds. 

After work tonight I did some quick rowing intervals. 

Row 10 x 250s (45-60 sec rest) 

54, 54, 53, 53, 53, 52, 52, 51, 51, 50 

My goal on this was to tie or beat my score every set, which I was able to do. Glad to get some quick sprinting in for conditioning today. 

I am heading down to the South East Crossfit Regionals tomorrow for the weekend to watch and cheer on some friends. Hopefully I will be able to workout while I'm done there, but we will see. 

Might be a couple days before I post again. 

DM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core