Back from being sick

Work up to your heaviest of the following complex: 
Power Clean + Push Jerk + Split Jerk 

135, 155, 185, 205, 225, 235 

I am very happy with getting 235. Just a few weeks ago it was my 1 rep max split jerk. So I feel like I am definetly getting better. 

Work up to your heaviest of the following complex: 
Power Snatch + Hang Snatch + Snatch 

95, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175(f) 

Even though I was going for heaviest load, I was also trying to work on the technique of the new way I am snatching. I got the power snatch at 175 (which is a power snatch PR), but I missed the hang snatch. 

Front Squat 
5 x 5 

165, 185, 205, 225, 245(f) 

I feel like I could get 245 x 5, but after the first few reps I felt light headed (as if I was going to pass out) so I racked it and called it a day on the squats. 

Row 5 x 300s, rest 90 seconds (try to tie or beat your time every set)

1:03, 1:02, 1:01, 1:00, 1:00 

I havn't rowed in a while, so it was nice to get some hard sets in. I am planning to start rowing pretty often, because i feel it is a weakness. 

My parents, Zach, Chloe and I walked from SRC to downtown and ate at Mellow Mushroom for lunch. Afterwards my dad took me to look at cars just to get an idea of what I want. A jeep is what I am feelin I will most likely get. 

Then… 

15 minute AMRAP: 
1…2…3…4…5… 
Thrusters 155
L-Pull Ups 
8 rounds + 1 thruster 

When I first decided to do this workout I thought I looked fun. It was not fun, in fact it absolutely sucked! It brought to my attention some things I need to work on. 

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core