SAT and Saturday's training
I had the SAT for the second time this morning. I will get my score back in a few weeks. The reason I have not trained the past two days is because I needed to rest up for the SAT. But I'm back at it today.
Back Squat
4 x 215, 4 x 225, 5 x 4 x 260
This wasn't that heavy today, but it still pushed me a little bit.
Clean 6 x 2 (1 power, 1 squat)
185, 205, 215, 225, 235 (not T&G), 240(f)
I was doing T&G up until 235. I got the power clean at 240, but I couldn't get 240 squat clean. I got under it but just didn't stand it up.
Good Mornings 7 x 3 (135)
This was light, and I took very short breaks.
Handstand Skill Work
(Walking, 360 and 720 turns, free standing HSPU)
This was fun to practice. It took a while to get the rotating down, but I eventually was able to get a 720.
DM
Back Squat
4 x 215, 4 x 225, 5 x 4 x 260
This wasn't that heavy today, but it still pushed me a little bit.
Clean 6 x 2 (1 power, 1 squat)
185, 205, 215, 225, 235 (not T&G), 240(f)
I was doing T&G up until 235. I got the power clean at 240, but I couldn't get 240 squat clean. I got under it but just didn't stand it up.
Good Mornings 7 x 3 (135)
This was light, and I took very short breaks.
Handstand Skill Work
(Walking, 360 and 720 turns, free standing HSPU)
This was fun to practice. It took a while to get the rotating down, but I eventually was able to get a 720.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment