First lung buster in a while
Back Squat
60% x 3, 70% x 3, 80% x 3, 95% x 3 x 2
3 x 185, 225, 255, 295, 295
Warming up today I was not feeling like it was going to be a good training session. But as I got warmed up I started to feel good. I hit every rep at every percentage! Felt really good!
Squat Snatch
3 reps on the minute for 12 minutes at 105#
This was more of a technique workout than strength. I really tryed to focus on receiving the bar with my arm pits forewarn and shoulders activated. Another thing I need to work on is not letting my toes point outward do much when I go into the squat. That will come with practice and an increase in flexibility.
For time:
50-40-30-20-10 Wall Balls 20#
25-20-15-10-5 Box Jumps 24"
11:55
The wall balls got me on this one. I split the first set into 30 and 20, and from there I tryed to split it up into even sets. Need to work on those. Box jumps were fine; they didn't really cause me much trouble at all.
Trained with my brother today. It's always nice to have someone there pushing you beyond your comfort zone.
DM
60% x 3, 70% x 3, 80% x 3, 95% x 3 x 2
3 x 185, 225, 255, 295, 295
Warming up today I was not feeling like it was going to be a good training session. But as I got warmed up I started to feel good. I hit every rep at every percentage! Felt really good!
Squat Snatch
3 reps on the minute for 12 minutes at 105#
This was more of a technique workout than strength. I really tryed to focus on receiving the bar with my arm pits forewarn and shoulders activated. Another thing I need to work on is not letting my toes point outward do much when I go into the squat. That will come with practice and an increase in flexibility.
For time:
50-40-30-20-10 Wall Balls 20#
25-20-15-10-5 Box Jumps 24"
11:55
The wall balls got me on this one. I split the first set into 30 and 20, and from there I tryed to split it up into even sets. Need to work on those. Box jumps were fine; they didn't really cause me much trouble at all.
Trained with my brother today. It's always nice to have someone there pushing you beyond your comfort zone.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment