Oly workout paired with some Tires
Power Clean and Jerk heavy single
135, 185, 205, 215, 225, 245 (PR on the Jerk)
Pretty pumped about the jerk PR. I actually think I could have gone 255, but we went ahead and moved on to the next lift.
Snatch Tempo Pulls
3 x 135, 185, 2 x 3 x 205, 4 x 205
Hopefully doing these will make the weight seem lighter when I am going for a new 1RM.
Snatch Grip Push Press
2 x 95, 135, 185, 205, 3 x 210
I struggled at 205 for 2 reps. On my last set I just had to go HAM and decided to add 5 pounds and go for an extra rep. It actually seemed easier than the 205 set.
Tire Flips - lots of reps at different weights
It was a partner workout. I would flip a certain distance, then John and Ian would go the same.
2 1/2 laps around the gym carrying 2 x 70# KBS (didn't drop)
Parallette Strict HSPU Work
worked up to a deep distance (down to an Abmat)
Handstand Skill Work
https://www.facebook.com/drew.mathews.96/posts/10201905375182312
Here is a video of the handstand work I did today.
I am freakin sore. I still have to max squat tomorrow and I'm hoping for a PR, but we will see what happens.
DM
135, 185, 205, 215, 225, 245 (PR on the Jerk)
Pretty pumped about the jerk PR. I actually think I could have gone 255, but we went ahead and moved on to the next lift.
Snatch Tempo Pulls
3 x 135, 185, 2 x 3 x 205, 4 x 205
Hopefully doing these will make the weight seem lighter when I am going for a new 1RM.
Snatch Grip Push Press
2 x 95, 135, 185, 205, 3 x 210
I struggled at 205 for 2 reps. On my last set I just had to go HAM and decided to add 5 pounds and go for an extra rep. It actually seemed easier than the 205 set.
Tire Flips - lots of reps at different weights
It was a partner workout. I would flip a certain distance, then John and Ian would go the same.
2 1/2 laps around the gym carrying 2 x 70# KBS (didn't drop)
Parallette Strict HSPU Work
worked up to a deep distance (down to an Abmat)
Handstand Skill Work
https://www.facebook.com/drew.mathews.96/posts/10201905375182312
Here is a video of the handstand work I did today.
I am freakin sore. I still have to max squat tomorrow and I'm hoping for a PR, but we will see what happens.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment