Memorial Day Murph
Monday…
"Murph"
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 air squats
1 mile run
31:48
I split the pull ups, push ups, and squats into 20 rounds of 5, 10, and 15.
Snatch - work up to a heavy weight
135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185
I didn't really push it to much on this. Just wanted to get the work in.
Tuesday…
Find your heaviest of the following complex:
2 Push Press
2 Push Jerk
95, 135, 155, 185, 205
This is a big PR for me. A couple weeks ago I really struggled to get 1 push press at 205, and some time couldn't even get that.
I think I am coming down with something. Hopefully I will feel better in the next day or two.
DM
"Murph"
1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 air squats
1 mile run
31:48
I split the pull ups, push ups, and squats into 20 rounds of 5, 10, and 15.
Snatch - work up to a heavy weight
135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185
I didn't really push it to much on this. Just wanted to get the work in.
Tuesday…
Find your heaviest of the following complex:
2 Push Press
2 Push Jerk
95, 135, 155, 185, 205
This is a big PR for me. A couple weeks ago I really struggled to get 1 push press at 205, and some time couldn't even get that.
I think I am coming down with something. Hopefully I will feel better in the next day or two.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment