Late start on Program

This morning I had my alarm set for 5:45 so I could get up and lift before school...well I didn't go off so it looks like I will be starting tomorrow.

Bench Press work to a heavy set of 5 reps
5 x 135, 155, 175, 185, 195  

5 Stations of Speed and Agility Drills x 5 each 
Did some core work

Skull Crushers 2 x 10 x 45 lbs 
1 Arm DB Rows 2 x 10 x 45 lbs / arm 
Upright Row 2 x 10 x 45 lbs 
Bent Over Rows 3 x 10 x 95 lbs 
Explosive Box Squat 2 x 10 x 45 lbs 
Step Ups 2 x 10 x 45 lbs 
Lunges 2 x 10 x 45 lbs 

As you can tell this was a light weight, it was more focusing on explosive and quick reps. 

Hit off the Tee: 
- 100 Swings Total - 
- Top Hand Drills 
- Extension Drills 
- Pivot Drills 
- No Step Drill 

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core