Baseball Specific Program
Front Toss, 45 Swings (Form)
Batting Practice, 60 Swings (Form)
Arm Strength with Bands
Medball Rotational Throws 3 x 10 at 20 lbs / side
Overhead Medball Throws 2 x 5 at 15 lbs
Power Clean 2 x 5 x 155 lbs
Band Scarecrows 3 x 5 with Black and Red Band
Inclined Bench Press 3 x 10 x 115 lbs
Bench Press 3 x 10 x 135 lbs
Strict Pull Ups 3 x 10
Seated Rows 3 x 10 x 140, 160, 185
Dumbbell Front + Lateral Drlt Raises 3 x 10 x 15 lb dbs
V-Ups 3 x 20
Super Mans 3 x 15 (hold 3 seconds)
Dumbbell Forearm Curl 3 x 10 x 15, 25, 25 lbs
Dumbbell External Rotations 3 x 10 x 8 lbs
DM
Today, I started a new baseball training program to help increase my hitting power, arm strength, and speed. I will continue to do crossfit and Olympic lifting like I have been doing, but a lot of my training will be baseball focused.
Batting Practice, 60 Swings (Form)
Arm Strength with Bands
Medball Rotational Throws 3 x 10 at 20 lbs / side
Overhead Medball Throws 2 x 5 at 15 lbs
Power Clean 2 x 5 x 155 lbs
Band Scarecrows 3 x 5 with Black and Red Band
Inclined Bench Press 3 x 10 x 115 lbs
Bench Press 3 x 10 x 135 lbs
Strict Pull Ups 3 x 10
Seated Rows 3 x 10 x 140, 160, 185
Dumbbell Front + Lateral Drlt Raises 3 x 10 x 15 lb dbs
V-Ups 3 x 20
Super Mans 3 x 15 (hold 3 seconds)
Dumbbell Forearm Curl 3 x 10 x 15, 25, 25 lbs
Dumbbell External Rotations 3 x 10 x 8 lbs
DM
Today, I started a new baseball training program to help increase my hitting power, arm strength, and speed. I will continue to do crossfit and Olympic lifting like I have been doing, but a lot of my training will be baseball focused.
Comments
Post a Comment