Camp Evaluation from Liberty
As I mentioned a week ago I recently went to a liberty baseball camp. I just received my evaluation of my performance today.
They rate people on 2 being the average high school player, and 3 being the average college player and what they recruit from.
My Scores:
60 yard sprint: 6.9
Arm Strength: 3
Fielding: 3
Batting for Contact: 2+
Batting for Power (Bat Speed): 2+
* I think my bat speed was right around 78-79.
After reading this is was pretty pumped, but I still have work to do to get better.
Today;
Baseball Workouts,
5 Speed and Agility Stations x 5 each
Core Workout
30 Yard Sprint Compitition; (placed 2nd overall)
Hit off the Tee:
50 Swings (Focus on Exploding Hips and Bat Speed)
DM
They rate people on 2 being the average high school player, and 3 being the average college player and what they recruit from.
My Scores:
60 yard sprint: 6.9
Arm Strength: 3
Fielding: 3
Batting for Contact: 2+
Batting for Power (Bat Speed): 2+
* I think my bat speed was right around 78-79.
After reading this is was pretty pumped, but I still have work to do to get better.
Today;
Baseball Workouts,
5 Speed and Agility Stations x 5 each
Core Workout
30 Yard Sprint Compitition; (placed 2nd overall)
Hit off the Tee:
50 Swings (Focus on Exploding Hips and Bat Speed)
DM
Comments
Post a Comment