Sgt. Slaughter

Session 1: (9:45-12:35) 

Crossover Symmetry Activation + 20 min WU 

Practice Free Standing HSPU 

Power Clean + Power Jerk 
135, 155, 185, 205, 225, 235(f), 245 PC 

Improving Clean & Jerk Cycle Times 
AMRAP :30, rest 1:30 
3 rounds @ 205 
3 rounds @ 185 
3 rounds @ 135 

Bench Press 5-5-5-3-3 
12 KB Swings at 70# between sets 

155, 175, 195, 205, 210 

I need some work on my Power/Push Jerks. I honestly have no idea how many reps I got each round on the clean & jerks. I went hard, and in the end that's all that matters. 

Session 2: (3:30-6:15) 

Box Jump for Height 
Worked up to 49 inches (1" PR) 

Practice Free Standing HSPU (again) 


Sgt. Slaughter”

3 Rounds of:1 minute to complete: 100 yard sprint (50 yards out and back)2 minutes to complete: 200 yard sprint (100 yards out and back)3 minutes to complete: 300 yard sprint (50 yards and back, 100 yards and back) At 3.2.1 Go run 50 yards and back as fast as possible.  At the 1 minute mark, sprint 100 yards and back.  At the 3 minute mark sprint to the 50 and back, then the 100 and back.  That is one round.  At the 6 minute mark begin round 2.


3 Rounds
10 Strict Toes-2-Bar 
12 Second L-sit Hold 


Crossover Symmetry Iron Scap 


Mobility for 15 Minutes 

I worked out with my brother Ben this afternoon. We were pretty even on the running, and I could definitely feel the push to go harder. The last round my legs felt like they weighed 100 pounds each. I'm going to start doing at least 1 running/track session each week. 

DM 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core