Last Couple Days
Over the past two days I have done...
5 Rounds For Time: (alternating with a partner)
5 Bench Press 185#
10 Barbell Rows 135#
15 Ab-mat Sit Ups
25 Double Unders
For Time:
100 yard sprint
100 yard carry heavy bag 100#
100 yard sprint
100 yard carry sandbag 70#
100 yard sprint
100 yard sled push 65 (low grip)
For Time:
Lunge 50 yards 70# sandbag (estimated)
10 Ground to Shoulder 100# heavybag
50 yard sled push 65#
10 Ground to Shoulder 100# heavybag
Lunge 50 yards 70# sandbag
Went out to a football field with my brother Ben and friend Ben yesterday to do this odd object training.
Back Squat 7 x 5 x 270
Shoulder Press 7 x 5 x 135
I'm leaving Friday for Florida, so I'm trying to finish up my strength program before I go. I'm going to be spending a lot of time on mobility while I'm gone!
DM
5 Rounds For Time: (alternating with a partner)
5 Bench Press 185#
10 Barbell Rows 135#
15 Ab-mat Sit Ups
25 Double Unders
For Time:
100 yard sprint
100 yard carry heavy bag 100#
100 yard sprint
100 yard carry sandbag 70#
100 yard sprint
100 yard sled push 65 (low grip)
For Time:
Lunge 50 yards 70# sandbag (estimated)
10 Ground to Shoulder 100# heavybag
50 yard sled push 65#
10 Ground to Shoulder 100# heavybag
Lunge 50 yards 70# sandbag
Went out to a football field with my brother Ben and friend Ben yesterday to do this odd object training.
Back Squat 7 x 5 x 270
Shoulder Press 7 x 5 x 135
I'm leaving Friday for Florida, so I'm trying to finish up my strength program before I go. I'm going to be spending a lot of time on mobility while I'm gone!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment