Rowing and Core Work
Session 1: (10:00-12:15)
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 20 min WU
Bench Press 8 x 2 x 200
20 minute AMRAP
21 Bench Press 115#
21 L-Pull Ups
3 rounds + 32 reps
Hang Power Clean Heavy Set of 3
135, 155, 185, 205, 225(f)
- then -
5 x 3 x 165
(tried to practice perfect form)
So close to getting 4 full rounds on the 20 min AMRAP! I was so tight after the metcon that I could barely do a clean.
Right after work tonight I did. . .
5 sets:
250 Meter Row
15 GHD Sit Ups
I took small breaks between, but went as hard as possible for both movements. Kept the row between 49-50 seconds on average.
DM
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 20 min WU
Bench Press 8 x 2 x 200
20 minute AMRAP
21 Bench Press 115#
21 L-Pull Ups
3 rounds + 32 reps
Hang Power Clean Heavy Set of 3
135, 155, 185, 205, 225(f)
- then -
5 x 3 x 165
(tried to practice perfect form)
So close to getting 4 full rounds on the 20 min AMRAP! I was so tight after the metcon that I could barely do a clean.
Right after work tonight I did. . .
5 sets:
250 Meter Row
15 GHD Sit Ups
I took small breaks between, but went as hard as possible for both movements. Kept the row between 49-50 seconds on average.
| Put up a list of goals on the wall in our garage today! |
Comments
Post a Comment