Quick Track Workout
Session 1: (9:00-12:00)
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 30 min WU
Back Squat 6 x 6 x 245
C2B Pull Up Progression
7 sets of 6, :50 rest between sets
Shoulder Press 6 x 6 x 120
Squat Snatch
5 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 95#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
4 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 105#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
3 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 115#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
2 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 135#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
1 rep every 30 seconds for 5 min @ 145#
Snatch Pull 5 x 2 x 215
Trained with my brother and his friend this morning. I got them started on crossfit (specifically for baseball) about a week ago. Both squatting and pressing felt good today. I need to continue working on getting my C2B flow better. I am getting each rep for the most part I just need to work on cycling through them faster.
Session 2: (3:30- 6:30)
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 20 min WU
3 Rounds For Time:
10 C2B Pull Ups
10 Front Squat 165#
10 Burpees
5:59
Track Workout
2 x 60m, 2 x 80m, 1 x 100m, 1 x 150m, 1 x 200m
(full recovery between sets)
Weighted Sit Ups
2 x 20 x 53, 1 x 10 x 70
Crossover Symmetry Plyometric
Mobility Work for 20 minutes
Since I have been on a strength cycle for the past couple months my Metcon has obviously suffered a little bit as expected. I am slowly starting to add in more conditioning to my programming focussing on sprint intervals and heavier Metcons. As we get closer to the Fall I am going to change that up and start doing more and more metabolic conditioning sessions.
DM
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 30 min WU
Back Squat 6 x 6 x 245
C2B Pull Up Progression
7 sets of 6, :50 rest between sets
Shoulder Press 6 x 6 x 120
Squat Snatch
5 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 95#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
4 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 105#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
3 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 115#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
2 reps on the minute for 5 min @ 135#
- rest 1-2 minutes -
1 rep every 30 seconds for 5 min @ 145#
Snatch Pull 5 x 2 x 215
Trained with my brother and his friend this morning. I got them started on crossfit (specifically for baseball) about a week ago. Both squatting and pressing felt good today. I need to continue working on getting my C2B flow better. I am getting each rep for the most part I just need to work on cycling through them faster.
| Morning Training Session |
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 20 min WU
3 Rounds For Time:
10 C2B Pull Ups
10 Front Squat 165#
10 Burpees
5:59
Track Workout
2 x 60m, 2 x 80m, 1 x 100m, 1 x 150m, 1 x 200m
(full recovery between sets)
Weighted Sit Ups
2 x 20 x 53, 1 x 10 x 70
Crossover Symmetry Plyometric
Mobility Work for 20 minutes
Since I have been on a strength cycle for the past couple months my Metcon has obviously suffered a little bit as expected. I am slowly starting to add in more conditioning to my programming focussing on sprint intervals and heavier Metcons. As we get closer to the Fall I am going to change that up and start doing more and more metabolic conditioning sessions.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment