30 Pound Overhead Squat PR
Session 1: (9:15-11:35)
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 35 min Mobility Work
Back Squat 6 x 5 x 260, 1 x 5 x 275
Shoulder Press 7 x 5 x 125
Practice Free Standing HSPU for 30 Minutes
I was able to string 4 Free Standing HSPU together. Took a break to watch the first games event which was The Beach. I'm hoping for the podium at the end of the week to look like: Rich Froning, Ben Smith, and Dan Bailey. For the women; Julie Foucher, Annie Thorisdoter, and Camille Leblanc Bazinet. After watching the games I had lunch and washed the 7 new mats I got to put in our garage.
Session 2: (3:15- 6:15)
Overhead Squat 1RM
135, 165, 185, 215, 235, 255(f), 255
Snatch EMOM x 15 Min
Minute 1: 1 rep at 165
Minute 2: 1 rep at 170
Minute 3: 1 rep at 175
Minute 4: 1 rep at 180 (failed 3rd round)
Minute 5: 1 rep at 185 (failed 3rd round)
Repeat 3x
EMOM x 15 Min
Minute 1: 50 Dubs
Minute 2: :30 Sec Plank Hold
Minute 3: :45 Sec Pinch Plate Hold 25#
Crossover Symmetry Iron Scap
+
:30 AMRAP of the ATYT's
Mobility Work for 35 Minutes
That was a 30 Pound PR on OH Squat! Here is the video. . .
Pumped to see some heavy weight go up on the 1RM Overhead Squat event tonight.
DM
Crossover Symmetry Activation + 35 min Mobility Work
Back Squat 6 x 5 x 260, 1 x 5 x 275
Shoulder Press 7 x 5 x 125
Practice Free Standing HSPU for 30 Minutes
I was able to string 4 Free Standing HSPU together. Took a break to watch the first games event which was The Beach. I'm hoping for the podium at the end of the week to look like: Rich Froning, Ben Smith, and Dan Bailey. For the women; Julie Foucher, Annie Thorisdoter, and Camille Leblanc Bazinet. After watching the games I had lunch and washed the 7 new mats I got to put in our garage.
Session 2: (3:15- 6:15)
Overhead Squat 1RM
135, 165, 185, 215, 235, 255(f), 255
Snatch EMOM x 15 Min
Minute 1: 1 rep at 165
Minute 2: 1 rep at 170
Minute 3: 1 rep at 175
Minute 4: 1 rep at 180 (failed 3rd round)
Minute 5: 1 rep at 185 (failed 3rd round)
Repeat 3x
EMOM x 15 Min
Minute 1: 50 Dubs
Minute 2: :30 Sec Plank Hold
Minute 3: :45 Sec Pinch Plate Hold 25#
Crossover Symmetry Iron Scap
+
:30 AMRAP of the ATYT's
Mobility Work for 35 Minutes
That was a 30 Pound PR on OH Squat! Here is the video. . .
Pumped to see some heavy weight go up on the 1RM Overhead Squat event tonight.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment