Crossfit Total

Crossover Symmetry Activation 

"Crossfit Total" 

Back Squat 1-1-1 (335) PR 
Shoulder Press 1-1-1 (155) 
Deadlift 1-1-1 (405) PR 

Very happy with the squat and dead. Especially since that is my first lift over 400 pounds. My previous best on shoulder press was 165, so I guess it was just not fully there today. 

Crossover Symmetry Iron Scap 

- rest a little - 

Crossover Symmetry Iron Scap 

I did it twice just because I felt like it. Iron Scap is definitely the hardest of the four crossover symmetry workouts. 

This week is just kind of a testing week to figure out a good program to get on so I can maximize my training efforts. Sunday my family leaves for the beach for 4 days. When I get back it is going to be a lot of hard work in preperation for next March. 

This weekend on the way down to the beach I will type up a recap of my mission trip to Macedonia 

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core