HUGE Clean PR
Crossover Symmetry Activation
"Crossfit Total II"
Clean 1-1-1 ; 265, 275, 285(f)
Overhead Squat 1-1-1 ; 205, 225, 245(f)
Bench 1-1-1 ; 205, 225, 245(f)
Very excited about the 15# clean PR. I got under 285, but lost it forward when squatting up. Only comment I have for Overhead Squat is that it needs to improve. Bench… I'm not too worried about, but it would be nice to get 250 next time I go for a 1RM.
Backflips & Round off Backflips
Worked on this stuff for a while. My brother Ben successfully learned the backflip and can consistently land it. I can now consistently do a Round off Backflip.
Max Muscle Ups
12 reps ; PR of 1 rep
Considering I haven't been doing muscle ups often I am happy with this number. It needs to get up to 20 reps unbroken by March. Ben also got 4 reps; which bested his previous PR of 2.
Crossover Symmetry Recovery
I wasn't able to train yesterday do to a allergic reaction. Heading down to the beach tomorrow morning… hoping to get in some good workouts on the beach.
DM
"Crossfit Total II"
Clean 1-1-1 ; 265, 275, 285(f)
Overhead Squat 1-1-1 ; 205, 225, 245(f)
Bench 1-1-1 ; 205, 225, 245(f)
Very excited about the 15# clean PR. I got under 285, but lost it forward when squatting up. Only comment I have for Overhead Squat is that it needs to improve. Bench… I'm not too worried about, but it would be nice to get 250 next time I go for a 1RM.
Backflips & Round off Backflips
Worked on this stuff for a while. My brother Ben successfully learned the backflip and can consistently land it. I can now consistently do a Round off Backflip.
Max Muscle Ups
12 reps ; PR of 1 rep
Considering I haven't been doing muscle ups often I am happy with this number. It needs to get up to 20 reps unbroken by March. Ben also got 4 reps; which bested his previous PR of 2.
Crossover Symmetry Recovery
I wasn't able to train yesterday do to a allergic reaction. Heading down to the beach tomorrow morning… hoping to get in some good workouts on the beach.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment