Tied PRs and the Carolina Crush

Felt really tight going into this, but surprisingly did well. 

Back Squat - Heavy Single 
185, 225, 255, 275, 305, 335 
 
High Hang Snatch - 5 x 2 x 135 
 
Power clean + Power Jerk - 5 x 2 + 1 x 185 
 
Front Squat - Heavy Single 
185, 225, 255, 285 
 
Out work the hardest worker.
- Rich Froning
 

Tied my PR on both Back and Front Squat. On the back squat I really felt the explosion out of the bottom and got up fairly easy. Hoping to get that Front Squat to 300 within the next few weeks. 


Establish a max effort Broad Jump 
8.6 feet 
 
Hill Sprints x 7 sets 
Rest is walk back down 
 
Bench Press - Heavy Single
135, 185, 205, 225, 245(f) 
 
Stability Bench Press - 4 x 10

Practice Free Standing HSPU
 
 


Carolina Crush
 
I am very excited to see that the Carolina's are going to have a NPGL team next season. The Carolina Crush! By the combine time next year, if I'm at the level I would like to be, hopefully I will get the chance to try out for a team. If I could have a 315 C&J, 245 Snatch, 20 Unbroken MU, 65 unbroken PU, and a 405 Back Squat I think I will have a good chance. Just more and more stuff to keep me motivated. 

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core