WOD 111019 & 101015
Back Squat 3RM
205, 225, 240, 250
Overhead Squat 3RM
135, 155, 165, 175
then … WOD 111019
3 rounds for time:
10 overhead squats 115
50 double unders
my time : 4:38
Last time I did this was in September, and i did it with 95 pounds in 6:01. So this was about a minute and a half faster. Getting better!
Power Snatch EMOM
3 reps on the minute at 115 for 10 minutes
Walking Lunges (front rack) EMOM
6 reps on the minute at 115 for 10 minutes
After this I went to get Cell Mass at GNC. Looking forward to start taking it tonight.
5 rounds for time:
15 sit ups
10 kettlebell swings 35
5 burpees
my time : 4:53
next I did … WOD 101015
3 rounds for time:
15 hang power clean 115
15 burpees
my time : 5:00
This was a great workout. School starts back tomorrow, with all new classes. Not looking forward to it. I am defiantly seeing progress with my workout, just got to keep the hard work up.
DM
205, 225, 240, 250
Overhead Squat 3RM
135, 155, 165, 175
then … WOD 111019
3 rounds for time:
10 overhead squats 115
50 double unders
my time : 4:38
Last time I did this was in September, and i did it with 95 pounds in 6:01. So this was about a minute and a half faster. Getting better!
Power Snatch EMOM
3 reps on the minute at 115 for 10 minutes
Walking Lunges (front rack) EMOM
6 reps on the minute at 115 for 10 minutes
After this I went to get Cell Mass at GNC. Looking forward to start taking it tonight.
5 rounds for time:
15 sit ups
10 kettlebell swings 35
5 burpees
my time : 4:53
next I did … WOD 101015
3 rounds for time:
15 hang power clean 115
15 burpees
my time : 5:00
This was a great workout. School starts back tomorrow, with all new classes. Not looking forward to it. I am defiantly seeing progress with my workout, just got to keep the hard work up.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment