Swamp Rabbit Crossfit Class
Warm up
250m row - 1:40
"Rope Climb Griff"
800m run
3 rope climbs
400m run backwards
3 rope climbs
800m run
3 rope climbs
400m run backwards
3 rope climbs
my time : 21:01
This just flat out painful. I ended up having to scale the rope climbs, but it was real fun. it was nice to get to do something that I normally can't do at my house.
Overhead Squat 2-2-2-2-2-2-2
135, 155, 165, 185, 195(f), 195(f), 195
Power Snatch EMOM
2 reps on the minute at 115 for 10 minutes
2 reps on the minute at 125 for 5 minutes
These wernt that heavy, I did this more for efficiency work and practicing technique.
Good first day at SRC. Hopefully I can continue to go there every once in a while during baseball season. Then, during summer I will get a full membership. Very nice gym.
DM
250m row - 1:40
"Rope Climb Griff"
800m run
3 rope climbs
400m run backwards
3 rope climbs
800m run
3 rope climbs
400m run backwards
3 rope climbs
my time : 21:01
This just flat out painful. I ended up having to scale the rope climbs, but it was real fun. it was nice to get to do something that I normally can't do at my house.
Overhead Squat 2-2-2-2-2-2-2
135, 155, 165, 185, 195(f), 195(f), 195
Power Snatch EMOM
2 reps on the minute at 115 for 10 minutes
2 reps on the minute at 125 for 5 minutes
These wernt that heavy, I did this more for efficiency work and practicing technique.
Good first day at SRC. Hopefully I can continue to go there every once in a while during baseball season. Then, during summer I will get a full membership. Very nice gym.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment