Mainsite WOD 101109
This morning I had planned to get up at 5:50 to workout for a hour but I accidentally set it for 6:50. So I'll get up again tomorrow and hopefully consistently through the year.
Mainsite WOD 101109
Overhead Squat 1-1-1-1-1 … 1 rep max 185
Front Squat 1-1-1-1-1 … 1 rep max 225
Back Squat 1-1-1-1-1 … 1 rep max 265
Disappointed with overheads, my PR is 205, guess I was just not feeling it. However I hit a 10 lb PR on Front, and tied PR on Back so good overall.
5 RFT (rounds for time)
5 front squat 135
50 double unders
200m run
my time : 11:24
I'm not absolutely sure if it was 200 meters maybe a little over. I'm planning on marking off some distances sometime soon.
Get Beter!
DM
Mainsite WOD 101109
Overhead Squat 1-1-1-1-1 … 1 rep max 185
Front Squat 1-1-1-1-1 … 1 rep max 225
Back Squat 1-1-1-1-1 … 1 rep max 265
Disappointed with overheads, my PR is 205, guess I was just not feeling it. However I hit a 10 lb PR on Front, and tied PR on Back so good overall.
5 RFT (rounds for time)
5 front squat 135
50 double unders
200m run
my time : 11:24
I'm not absolutely sure if it was 200 meters maybe a little over. I'm planning on marking off some distances sometime soon.
Get Beter!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment