Clean & Jerk PR
Bench Press 5-5-5-5-5
155, 170, 185, 190, 195(f)
then …
3 rounds: fast pace but not timed (warm up)
10 ring dips
10 push ups
10 kettlebell swings 35
This was more of a warm up metcon just to get the blood flowing.
Clean & Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
135, 155, 185, 195, 205, 210(f), 210(f)
This was a major PR of 20 pounds. Very happy to have this number over 200!
5 rounds for time:
20 kettlebell swings 35
20 double unders
my time : 5:45
This was a grip killer and forearm burner. My arms were very fatigued after this workout.
Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5
185, 205, 225, 235, 240
15 pound PR on this. I'm hoping to have my squat up to about 315 by the end of the school year, so my squat volume will be going up the next few weeks.
This afternoon I started out with this.
Squat Clean EMOM
3 on the minute at 135 for 10 minutes
1 every 30 seconds 185 for 5 minutes
On the 14th mibute I failed 1 clean at 185. So I added 1 more rep at the end to make up for it.
10-8-6-4-2 reps for time:
Overhead squats 115
bar facing burpees
my time : 4:42
This was a real quad killer. I went unbroken throughout the whole workout, so I'm very pleased with that.
30 minutes of Yoga
Good day of training overall. My back and legs are real sore.
Get Better!
DM
155, 170, 185, 190, 195(f)
then …
3 rounds: fast pace but not timed (warm up)
10 ring dips
10 push ups
10 kettlebell swings 35
This was more of a warm up metcon just to get the blood flowing.
Clean & Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
135, 155, 185, 195, 205, 210(f), 210(f)
This was a major PR of 20 pounds. Very happy to have this number over 200!
5 rounds for time:
20 kettlebell swings 35
20 double unders
my time : 5:45
This was a grip killer and forearm burner. My arms were very fatigued after this workout.
Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5
185, 205, 225, 235, 240
15 pound PR on this. I'm hoping to have my squat up to about 315 by the end of the school year, so my squat volume will be going up the next few weeks.
This afternoon I started out with this.
Squat Clean EMOM
3 on the minute at 135 for 10 minutes
1 every 30 seconds 185 for 5 minutes
On the 14th mibute I failed 1 clean at 185. So I added 1 more rep at the end to make up for it.
10-8-6-4-2 reps for time:
Overhead squats 115
bar facing burpees
my time : 4:42
This was a real quad killer. I went unbroken throughout the whole workout, so I'm very pleased with that.
30 minutes of Yoga
Good day of training overall. My back and legs are real sore.
Get Better!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment