Deadlift 5 Rep Max
Yesterday I got this quick workout in.
Push Press 3-3-3-3-3
135, 145, 155, 160(f), 160(f)
Today I started of with some heavy deadlifts.
Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5
255, 275, 285, 295, 300
then …
5 rounds for time:
7 deadlifts 225
14 hand release push ups
my time: 4:58
This was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Deadlifts got heavy after the third round and push ups hard after the third round also. I got the day off tomorrow so I'm planning on a pretty big day of WODs.
DM
Push Press 3-3-3-3-3
135, 145, 155, 160(f), 160(f)
Today I started of with some heavy deadlifts.
Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5
255, 275, 285, 295, 300
then …
5 rounds for time:
7 deadlifts 225
14 hand release push ups
my time: 4:58
This was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Deadlifts got heavy after the third round and push ups hard after the third round also. I got the day off tomorrow so I'm planning on a pretty big day of WODs.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment