Overhead's and Grace
Merry Christmas!
Very good morning, got some new weightlifting equipment and decided I wanted to do a Christmas WOD with them.
overhead squats 5 x 95, 3 x 115, 3 x 135, 1 x 185, 1 x 205
Major PR of 20 pounds on the overhead squat. Once I take the bar off the rack in more scared about not completing the jerk than I am about making the squat.
"Grace"
30 clean and jerks 115 for time: 3:38
That was the first time I had ever done grace and it sucked. After 10 reps I was allready winded. Need to keep working hard!
split snatch 2 on the minute 115 for 10 minutes
Good day of training, hope to hit it even harder tomorrow.
Very good morning, got some new weightlifting equipment and decided I wanted to do a Christmas WOD with them.
overhead squats 5 x 95, 3 x 115, 3 x 135, 1 x 185, 1 x 205
Major PR of 20 pounds on the overhead squat. Once I take the bar off the rack in more scared about not completing the jerk than I am about making the squat.
"Grace"
30 clean and jerks 115 for time: 3:38
That was the first time I had ever done grace and it sucked. After 10 reps I was allready winded. Need to keep working hard!
split snatch 2 on the minute 115 for 10 minutes
Good day of training, hope to hit it even harder tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment