The Start of a New Year
Muscle Ups in 60 seconds - 13 reps
Back Squat 4 x 9 x 255
Squat Snatch 4 x 95, 135, 155, 175, 185
- then -
4 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 135
4 rounds
3 min on / 1 min off
1…2…3…4…
Hang Power Clean
Box Jump (40")
(RD1: 135, RD2: 165, RD3: 185, RD4: 205)
- took a few hour break -
2k Active Recovery Row
Crossover Symmetry Plyometric
Snatch Pull 3 x 3 x 215
Mobility work for 20 minutes
sleep 8.5 hours
Long and busy day today! Excited for the new year. I have set some big goals for this year. I will share some soon.
Back Squat 4 x 9 x 255
Squat Snatch 4 x 95, 135, 155, 175, 185
- then -
4 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 135
4 rounds
3 min on / 1 min off
1…2…3…4…
Hang Power Clean
Box Jump (40")
(RD1: 135, RD2: 165, RD3: 185, RD4: 205)
- took a few hour break -
2k Active Recovery Row
Crossover Symmetry Plyometric
Snatch Pull 3 x 3 x 215
Mobility work for 20 minutes
sleep 8.5 hours
Long and busy day today! Excited for the new year. I have set some big goals for this year. I will share some soon.
Comments
Post a Comment