Double Tabata Row
Back Squat 4 x 9 x 275
Squat Snatch 2 x 95, 135, 155, 175, 185, 195, 205f
Double Tabata Row
8 rounds of
40 sec on / 20 sec off
Score: best 206m, worst 191m
I had to stop snatching due to my wrist/thumb. I broke it last year and it just recently has started to bother me. Only on OHS and snatches. I'm going to get it looked at if it does start feeling normal soon.
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Shoulder to Overhead (155)
Chest to Bar
6:58
3 sets of
1 minute Banded Plank Hold
15 GHD Sit Ups
GHD Hip Extensions 3 x 10 x (65)
Crossover Symmetry Plyometric
Mobility Work for 1 hour (accumulated)
Squat Snatch 2 x 95, 135, 155, 175, 185, 195, 205f
Double Tabata Row
8 rounds of
40 sec on / 20 sec off
Score: best 206m, worst 191m
I had to stop snatching due to my wrist/thumb. I broke it last year and it just recently has started to bother me. Only on OHS and snatches. I'm going to get it looked at if it does start feeling normal soon.
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Shoulder to Overhead (155)
Chest to Bar
6:58
3 sets of
1 minute Banded Plank Hold
15 GHD Sit Ups
GHD Hip Extensions 3 x 10 x (65)
Crossover Symmetry Plyometric
Mobility Work for 1 hour (accumulated)
Comments
Post a Comment