Snatch Doubles and Amanda
It's been a long past week. Hoping to have the car problems fixed sometime this next week.
Catch up on the last two days…
Friday:
Day off of school so I went and trained with Hudson around 11:30.
Clean (from blocks) heaviest set of 2 reps
155, 175, 195, 205, 225, 235, 245, 255
Box Step Ups
5 reps each leg @ 95, 135, 155, 155
20 minute EMOM
Even - 10 Thrusters (95 lb) + Airdyne
Odd - 10 Box Jumps (24") + Airdyne
This was miserable. The 10 Thrusters were definitely the worst part.
Saturday:
This morning I volunteered to help out organizing a 5k for the piedmont women's center. Afterward I did…
Snatch work up to your heaviest set of 2 reps
95, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195, 200(f)
"Amanda"
9-7-5 reps for time of:
Muscle Ups
Squat Snatch (135 lb)
4:56
Honestly, I was stoked to get under 5 minutes. I was expecting 5:15ish, but I was able to move through the muscle ups faster than I had thought. Went unbroken with the muscle ups the first round then broke them into 3-2-2 and 3-2. Snatches were a mixture of triples, doubles, and singles.
Snatch Balance - post workout heavy single
95, 125, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225
Bench Press - lots of sets and lots of reps
Between sets do Weighted Pull Ups x 5 reps (50 lb)
Shoulders were pretty fatigued so didn't go as heavy as I would have liked.
DM
Catch up on the last two days…
Friday:
Day off of school so I went and trained with Hudson around 11:30.
Clean (from blocks) heaviest set of 2 reps
155, 175, 195, 205, 225, 235, 245, 255
Box Step Ups
5 reps each leg @ 95, 135, 155, 155
20 minute EMOM
Even - 10 Thrusters (95 lb) + Airdyne
Odd - 10 Box Jumps (24") + Airdyne
This was miserable. The 10 Thrusters were definitely the worst part.
Saturday:
This morning I volunteered to help out organizing a 5k for the piedmont women's center. Afterward I did…
Snatch work up to your heaviest set of 2 reps
95, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195, 200(f)
"Amanda"
9-7-5 reps for time of:
Muscle Ups
Squat Snatch (135 lb)
4:56
Honestly, I was stoked to get under 5 minutes. I was expecting 5:15ish, but I was able to move through the muscle ups faster than I had thought. Went unbroken with the muscle ups the first round then broke them into 3-2-2 and 3-2. Snatches were a mixture of triples, doubles, and singles.
Snatch Balance - post workout heavy single
95, 125, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225
Bench Press - lots of sets and lots of reps
Between sets do Weighted Pull Ups x 5 reps (50 lb)
Shoulders were pretty fatigued so didn't go as heavy as I would have liked.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment