3 Position Cleans
A.
3 Position Clean (hip, knee, ground)
135, 165, 185, 205, 225, 235, 255(f)
B.
5 sets of:
5 Strict Shoulder Press (135 lb)
5 Weighted Pull Ups (50 lb)
C.
Complete the following for time:
Run 1k
40 Thrusters (95 lb)
40 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
40 Bar Facing Burpees
13:31
2 hour break between C and D
D.
Every 3 minutes for 24 minutes (8 sets)
Run 300 meters
10 hang power snatch (75 lb)
5 HSPU (3 strict and 2 kipping)
Average time was 1:40 (so about 1:20 rests)
On the 3 position cleans I could have gotten 255, but I lost my grip trying to reset on the way down. For the Metcon my hopes were to not stop moving, but when it came to the Burpees I was already gassed and it took longer than I had planned. Conditioning is the main area that I need improvement on.
A little video of my 3 position cleans today…
Drew Mathews
3 Position Clean (hip, knee, ground)
135, 165, 185, 205, 225, 235, 255(f)
B.
5 sets of:
5 Strict Shoulder Press (135 lb)
5 Weighted Pull Ups (50 lb)
C.
Complete the following for time:
Run 1k
40 Thrusters (95 lb)
40 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
40 Bar Facing Burpees
13:31
2 hour break between C and D
D.
Every 3 minutes for 24 minutes (8 sets)
Run 300 meters
10 hang power snatch (75 lb)
5 HSPU (3 strict and 2 kipping)
Average time was 1:40 (so about 1:20 rests)
On the 3 position cleans I could have gotten 255, but I lost my grip trying to reset on the way down. For the Metcon my hopes were to not stop moving, but when it came to the Burpees I was already gassed and it took longer than I had planned. Conditioning is the main area that I need improvement on.
A little video of my 3 position cleans today…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete